Copyright & Permissions
All the material on this sitetext, pdf files, and graphics, including artworkis copyright protected by me, Steven Callahan, my associates, or other organizations. If you are interested in copying material from this site, or if you have any other questions about copyright protections relating to anything on this website, please ask me.
For general information about copyrights, please visit the U.S. Copyright Office at http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
For any commercial use, please contact me to arrange for a limited license. In some cases, I am happy to grant free copy and reprint permission for noncommercial use on request. Anyone seeking reprint or other reuse, please conform to the following:
• Identify yourself or your organization.
• Specify the passage of text, the pdf file, or the graphics that you wish to link to, copy, or reprint.
• Indicate why or where you will post this information (for example, for your own personal consideration or for placement in a newsletter, on your own home page or your organization's website).
• Provide a link to the website page of Steven Callahan & Associates that I request of you or, in some cases, to our home page.
• Name Steven Callahan & Associates and our website as the source of the material.
To send us a message requesting copyright permission or to obtain more information about our copyright policy, please click email@example.com.
Go to home page.